- Visiting Professor at the University of Milan, Italy
- Active member of Prof. Won Moon International Orthodontic Research Lab
- PhD in Clinical Research at the University of Milan, with research project on mini-invasive surgery to facilitate maxillary expansion with MARPE-MSE
- Recipient of the 2019 Award of the European Federation of Orthodontics (FEO) for the best research publication
- Advanced Clinical Training in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Oral Biology at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA, with research project on 3D skeletal effects induced in the midface by MSE and Hyrax appliances
- 2 Year Orthodontic Program at Dr. Richard McLaughlin Office in San Diego, USA
- Residency Program in Orthodontics at the University of Ferrara, Italy
- Residency Program in Temporomandibular Disorders at the University of Padova, Italy
- Dental Degree with full marks and Laude, at the University of Padova, Italy
Dr. Daniele Cantarella is author of several publications and reviewer for International Orthodontic Journals, speaker at numerous Orthodontic Associations, member of Italian Society of Orthodontics (SIDO), WFO and E.H. Angle Society of Orthodontists, Component of Southern California.
His areas of expertise are digital orthodontics, skeletal anchorage, biomechanics, dentofacial orthopedics.
Dr. Daniele Cantarella is Visiting Professor at the University of Milan and maintains a private practice in Orthodontics in his office located in the city of Treviso, Venice area, Italy.